Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Hunt for the Best Nachos

I have decided to embark on an appetizing adventure to search for the cheesiest, greasiest, most delicious nachos that I can find. I tend to order nachos at any restaurant that offers them and at this point in time I would consider myself somewhat of a nacho connoisseur. I have no prejudices when it comes to nachos..I like them with beef, with chicken, pork, loaded with sour cream, guacamole or jalapeƱos, but I must admit I am quite a sucker for some topped with delicious Texas chili. I will be reporting back on my nacho experiences to offer some advice as to where the best nachos are being served. Each post will describe the size, style, and overall taste of my favorite appetizer. Currently residing in the Northwest area of Washington, DC, I will be writing about local restaurants here in the city and back home in Rhode Island. I will also be commenting on any nachos I stumble upon along the way. Drooling already.

No comments:

Post a Comment